How to measure for your pool cover:
- Measuring your pool is simply a matter of measuring the maximum water level width (W) and length (L) of the main body of water.
- Using a tape measure, measure the length (L) and width (W) of your pool
- Multiply the L x W to give the square metre figure which you’ll need to calculate the costs of your pool cover
- We will include extra material to allow for upturn and shrinkage, so the exact water level measurements are all that are required
- If your pool has steps, measure the step area separately (see diagram)
- If you have a uniquely shaped pool, treat it as rectangular (see diagram).
Expert Tip: Our experienced network of Distributors and Installers use a Two Point Plotting Method for measuring irregular curved shape pools..